|* In the Phase I, the objective of the Project is to provide Limbs replacement to all those who have been amputated during earthquake or have lost their limbs. Counseling to other related services will be provided.* This setup will be equipped with state of the art modalities and run by a team of highly qualified professionals & technicians. Here wide range of services like, Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Neurological Rehabilitation, Chest Physiotherapy & Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation, Burn Patient Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy will be offered. (Phase II)
* To Provide regular medical care to physically displaced people and amputation cases. (Phase I)
* Provision of Mobile Health Units for Rawalakot, Bagh, Muzafarabad, Balakot, Mansehra, Allai & Batagram. (Phase I)
* Establishment of Physiotherapy Centre (Phase II)
* PIRC is planning to establish an Institute of Orthotic & Prosthetic Sciences for the Technician Level.
* These Classes will be held on the first floor of PIRC’s newly constructed facility under well trained and experience professionals.